Author Topic: New AZ Dealer?  (Read 1877 times)

Cactus_Flat

• Novice
    • View Profile
New AZ Dealer?
« on: April 16, 2018, 09:45:56 AM »
So I'm told that Hard Enduro Outfitters, a company started up by Wayne Dickert selling some  enduro aftermarket parts, is now a Sherco dealer here in Arizona. They don't seem to have a physical location or a website, just a facebook page that says to message them if interested.

I don't think there are many AZ folks on here, maybe just RickD and me, but I'm curious, what would be the benefit of buying a Sherco through them as opposed to direct through Clay? Will they carry any OEM parts?

And on that note, is Dirt Riders West in Scottsdale no longer handling Sherco enduro bikes? I noticed their website only lists Betas now.
Flagstaff, AZ

LOM

• Expert
  • Colorado Springs, CO
    • View Profile
Re: New AZ Dealer?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 09:53:33 AM »
As far as I know hard enduro outfitters is dirt riders west
2014 Sherco 250 SE-R

Cactus_Flat

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 02:18:13 PM »
I see
Flagstaff, AZ

ntxoffroad

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2018, 05:29:03 AM »
It always helps to support the local dealer. It easier for them to keep parts in stock and bikes on the floor when the customers buy from them as opposed to online. 

Cactus_Flat

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2018, 09:47:52 AM »
It always helps to support the local dealer. It easier for them to keep parts in stock and bikes on the floor when the customers buy from them as opposed to online.

I hear that and I try to support local as much as I can. The main reason for my question was that they didn't seem to have any physical presence or website (beyond FB, and little info to go off of there), so I wanted to know if they were anything more than a middle man earning a mark up to set up the same deal I could by picking up the phone. If they are related to Dirt Riders West, that's different of course. I'll just call or message them to see what they have to say, I just thought someone on here might know.
Flagstaff, AZ

AZRickD

• Intermediate
  • RickSPEED -- Itís a state of mind
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2018, 10:45:57 AM »
They must be encouraged by their bike swapping reports. Everytime they (local Sherco owners) let someone ride their bikes, there are rave reviews (mostly about handling).
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 04:46:23 PM by AZRickD »
2011 Gas Gas EC250R
2016 Yamaha YXZ1000R

Cactus_Flat

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2018, 10:54:12 AM »
They must be encouraged by their bike swapping reports. Everytime they (local Sherco owners) let someone ride their bikes, there are tave reviews (mostly about handling).

Well, that's why I'm on here (or why I come back)! Had an interested in the brand but later spent a bit of time on a 300 SER and it jumped to the front of my desired bike list.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 11:37:13 AM by Cactus_Flat »
Flagstaff, AZ

Clay

• Global Moderator
  • Vet
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 06:35:48 PM »
There was a bit of a mix up on the FB post by Hard Enduro Outfitters. He was posting that he was selling motorcycles and recommending Sherco as a brand. I think it came across that he was a Sherco dealer. He isn't but he may become one if he gets a suitable location far enough away from DRW. HEO and DRW are not related.
Mike at DRW had some health issues last year and it used up some of the cash he had to buy bikes. I think he's all caught up now and will be stocking Sherco when the 2019 models come out.
Clay Stuckey
Sherco Offroad  www.shercooffroad.com
email: clay@shercooffroad.com
cell: 615 347 6519
Tennessee, USA

Team Topar

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 08:04:57 AM »
Thanks Clay for Jumping in there.

Hard Enduro Outfitters is working on building out bikes for Hard Enduro. Team Topar rides under Sherco North America and we are wanting to help out fellow riders by offering a services to build bikes out with the best products available. HEO is hoping to become a Sherco Dealer at some point, as we truly believe in the bikes.

Wayne