Author Topic: CMI Canada is the new Sherco distributor in Canada  (Read 10560 times)

Kdragon

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: CMI Canada is the new Sherco distributor in Canada
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2020, 05:32:58 AM »
So who is the Canadian distributor now?
Can someone provide a link to a site?

Thanks
2013 300i

Jason

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2020, 12:36:18 PM »
Good question. Beyond a Facebook page they don't seem to exist. Maybe they have some dealers in Quebec?

If you are looking for parts Lang's Offroad in Ontario is your best bet.

https://langsoffroad.com/
2016 300 SE-R
Ontario, Canada

Xride

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2020, 04:32:02 PM »
Guy Giroux ( former racer ) is the import guys for the Canada. You can e-mail, from messenger, on the Sherco Canada Facebook page, if you want to ask question....just bought last Saturday, brand new xride 290
2021 XRIDE 290

czguy

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2021, 02:48:10 PM »
Just charming,  anyone even  thinking of getting a sherco, run away, don't walk, . Crazy getting 2 small parts, a spring and a gasket,. No problem taking my money when buying 2 new bikes,  but come time for  parts, good luck,  phone calls,  Facebook,  emails,  no parts in stocks in Canada.  That is the response...

iceman

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2021, 09:27:38 PM »
I owned an older sherco now and it is a great bike, but there is no way in hell I would buy one now. This has got to be the worst excuse for an importer I have ever seen.  Mountain motorcycle was good, Bob billiard was ok (compared to this new importer anyway).  Guy giro is really shitting the bed here on this one. (If he is still even the importer.....there seems to be no way of knowing.) 
 The photos of the new shercos look great, but thatís as close as we get to one. So new Beta is on the way.

Sherco factory if you read this, drop this turd already.... :(

scottyr

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2021, 10:03:00 AM »
I had a 16 300SER and would love to buy another one but the lack of support in Canada is embarrassing.    My dealer got sick of the Rep never returning calls or emails along with the lack of parts inventory and just packed it in as a dealer.   

Too bad.   I think they are a great bike.   Pretty sad when most Sherco owners would love to have Billyard back at the helm compared to the current Dist. 

czguy

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2021, 05:51:11 PM »
Scott,  I picked up a 2017 300, use my 2016 for parts, many parts fit, rads, engine cases, steering, wheels, starter, swing arm suspension etc. Only plastic doesn't fit,. Craig is a bit to deal with, robbie is great. Not stocking parts is just great way to run things,that'swhat guy said. I would go back to husky I think,

BCWildman

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2021, 07:12:49 PM »
I order from Kenco. 2 weeks max.