Author Topic: 300 SEF or SCF?  (Read 229 times)

GCBC

• Novice
  • Do you even BRAAP?
    • View Profile
    • Email
300 SEF or SCF?
« on: June 11, 2020, 01:13:50 PM »
Differences?

have MANY ktm's and very very happy with them other than throttle/efi is jerky from close to slightly open and I want to try something new if its comparable. not going to honda or Yamaha that's for sure....

Don't need the headlight/tail light as its going to be used for doing circle wheelies, riding across logs, balance practice, and play riding on my property with the occasional mx day so id like the slower/stiffer valved of the two suspension setups and more aggressive of the mappings.

also are 21s coming soon?

please advise

Sfade

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 300 SEF or SCF?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 03:31:34 PM »
I don't think so.  I have the 20 300 SEF.  Lights are really the only difference.  It's an awesome bike from engine, chassis, susp, etc.  If you are comfortable with the ergos on stock KTMs you will find the Sherco a little different.  Mainly the front end is lower and the footpegs feel higher up in relation to the seat to footpeg distance.  I started a thread recently on my mission to make the Sherco comfortable for my particular dimensions.

I rode this morning and pushing it harder and harder and it just keeps giving back and the KYB (after -20cc oil from fork) is really good. 
2020 Sherco 300 SEF Factory
2019 KTM 250XC
2019 KTM 690 Enduro