Author Topic: Seat cover  (Read 278 times)

Supernova666

• Novice
  • Send it
    • View Profile
    • Email
Seat cover
« on: October 27, 2020, 03:32:30 PM »
So im a tall fella and want to do the sherco tall seat foam.  However, I want to retain the factory look.  Will a stock seat cover have enough material on the edges to be tacked down?  I looked at the seat concepts seat, and I just dont like it.  Anyone know of a reputable place to get a blue cover?   The diamond grip on the stocker is quite the nut destroyer so I'd like to get away from that as well.  Had to cinch the velcro strap on my pants tight as a nuns......to keep my pants from pulling a plumbers show first ride.... 
You will only sound insane if you try to explain reality

Zon117

• Novice
    • View Profile
Re: Seat cover
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 02:53:28 PM »
I have a tall seat foam and a cover I can sell you.  Fits sherco

Supernova666

• Novice
  • Send it
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2020, 12:42:19 PM »
Pics or p/n?
You will only sound insane if you try to explain reality

Heilman181

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 11:56:41 AM »
So im a tall fella and want to do the sherco tall seat foam.  However, I want to retain the factory look.  Will a stock seat cover have enough material on the edges to be tacked down?  I looked at the seat concepts seat, and I just dont like it.  Anyone know of a reputable place to get a blue cover?   The diamond grip on the stocker is quite the nut destroyer so I'd like to get away from that as well.  Had to cinch the velcro strap on my pants tight as a nuns......to keep my pants from pulling a plumbers show first ride....

I went with the Enduro Engineering tall/soft foam and seat cover.  I too wanted to keep the blue, but did not find anything.  According to Enduro Engineering, the stock Sherco seat cover will not fit over their tall foam.
2020 Sherco 500 SE-F Factory

Zon117

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 01:40:41 PM »
Seat concept,  tall foam, seat cover and seat pan.
$185.00