Author Topic: Sherco 300 sef-r  (Read 212 times)

Jared

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Email
Sherco 300 sef-r
« on: January 02, 2021, 08:48:04 AM »
How does this bike handle at speed, I have ridden a ktm 350 xcf-w and liked the fact hat it had speed, I think I could go 120kph if I wanted, can the sherco do this? also how are the vibrations at speed while doing enduro riding? I do a range from dirt roads to enduro and need a bike that will be comfortable at speed but also good on tricky mountain passes.

Please don't suggest a Beta because there isn't a single one in the country I live in

thanks

Sfade

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Sherco 300 sef-r
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 08:51:32 AM »
I have the the 2020 factory version which is pretty much the same if the race has the kyb.  I would say it does just fine at speed, but it will be less stable than a KTM.  This is purely due to head tube angle (rake and trail).  I ride in a lot sand so I have the forks dropped flush to increase stability.  Hands down, even forks flush, it is super nimble.  It makes a KTM feel like a pig in turns and changing directions.  I just rode yesterday and still blown away that I can go blasting through tight trees and not kill myself.  The torque of the engine is really nice and a great 4 stroke in tech situations.  Vibrations...none that I feel. 
2020 Sherco 300 SEF Factory
2019 KTM 250XC
2019 KTM 690 Enduro