Author Topic: Parts crossover?  (Read 528 times)

bondo

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Email
Parts crossover?
« on: August 27, 2021, 10:23:22 AM »
Greetings All,  Just recently bought a 2021 300SE Factory and am in the process of personalizing the bike. This is the first Sherco I've owned, so I'm not fully up to speed yet  on the technical details of upkeep, maintenance, etc . . .

Among the things I am very interested to learn is parts crossover.  At the moment, I need a rear sprocket and some wider footpegs.  Are there any crossovers for these parts? Crossover for other parts?

Also, I've read mixed reviews of the performance of the stock clutch and clutch plates.  So far, the clutch mostly seems to be great, though occasionally it's a little tempermental when worked hard in very technical sections.  Any suggestions on a replacement clutch pack when the time comes?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

ditezz

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Parts crossover?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2021, 07:28:39 PM »
 Ktm radiators and brake pads .Sprockets same as some years of gas gas ,husky etc Plenty of after market foot pegs .Easy to find ....GOOGLE..
Are you a lazy bastard ..hahahah

bondo

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 05:38:58 AM »
HaHa!  I AM a lazy bastard!  That's why I asked folks who may already know.  :) 

Because I am so lazy, can anyone tell me which year KTM clutch springs are compatible with my Sherco?  I've read that it's possible to replace three of the stock springs in the clutch with three KTM springs for a lighter pull at the lever, but don't know which year(s).  Thanks for helping out this LB.

alang

• Vet
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 12:48:50 PM »
2013 300xc or xcw
2017 Sherco 300 2T Factory
2016 Aprilia Tuono 1100 Factory
2019 Santa Cruz Tallboy Carbon R
Azle, Texas

bondo