Author Topic: Front Rotor Crossover 2022 250/300 SE  (Read 375 times)

TTBadDog

• Junior
    • View Profile
Front Rotor Crossover 2022 250/300 SE
« on: December 10, 2021, 05:16:15 AM »
Anyone know of any front or rear rotor crossovers or did Sherco make up their own hubs?
I have found various part cross-reference lists here and there bit is there one that is maintained and more complete?

Trying to put together my spare parts to keep on hand.

2022 250 SE Factory

TTBadDog

• Junior
    • View Profile
Re: Front Rotor Crossover 2022 250/300 SE
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2021, 05:59:51 PM »
No one? Am I to understand there is only the factory Sherco parts for F n R rotors? I find that odd since they bolt to a wheelset. I have found other parts that fit the Sheco perfectly from other bikes that are not specified as Sherco compatible in aftermarket. Seems they just don't cross-reference or take the time to check the fitment.

Stil hunting for fitment on shift levers although there is an outfit on E-bay selling them for $33 or so. I ordered one and the fit is perfect, the quality seems good. I ordered replacement tips for the KTM's when they get loose or broken off.
2022 250 SE Factory

LumberJeff

• Novice
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 09:33:06 AM »
Maybe try talking with a wheel builder and ask if the bolt pattern is the same as anything else after that it'd just be a overall diameter issue to figure it out.. I think Dubya would be a good start.

TTBadDog

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2021, 05:34:22 AM »
Il will start there. I keep a spare of most everything that is a wear Item or could end a weekend or trip.
Front and rear rotors
Clutch and brake lever (hand and foot) cheap aftermarket
Shift lever
Sprockets and chain
Wheel bearing
Only several of these things live in the truck or on the bike. The rest are wear items and need to be kept around anyway, doesn't really cost anything more to keep on hand. BTW I have extra bearings for the brake lever if anyone wants some. I  got a multipack, only need a few for the spare pedal and another set for replacement. I hate sloppy brake pedals,

2022 250 SE Factory