Author Topic: stolen  (Read 2685 times)

czguy

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Email
stolen
« on: February 05, 2016, 08:37:14 AM »
 shero 2014 ser 300, gone today, Tottenham, Ontario, cash reward 700.00 of bike, or head of who took it. Blue plated, enduro eng, hand guards, resprung for 230 lbs rider, 716 numbers on it

Brian in Colorado

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: stolen
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 09:49:08 AM »
I hope it's returned quickly and in same condition. Sad to say the dirt bags of the world seem to be overpopulating!
X-Ride
400 EXC
Evergreen, CO-USA

Rth300ser

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2016, 01:52:53 PM »
I'll keep an eye out for it as I'm not too far away from you, thieves suck
2014 300 SE-R
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

1hydroman

• Junior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2016, 04:34:39 PM »
hope you find it too my friend had his beta stolen last year found it on craigslist in the general section not the motorcycle section
buffalo New York USA

czguy

• Junior
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 01:43:59 AM »
interesting, will still keep looking, looks like insurance is going to help, but I am still going to take a hit on all extra parts and work, would rather have bike back, all ready set up for me, just got suspension redone ,grease all bike,before putting it away for winter

Jason

• Intermediate
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 04:03:22 PM »
Hey Chris,

Sorry to hear about the bike. The Sherco is gonna stick out like a sore thumb if the scumbag tries to sell it or part it out locally, as there aren't too many in our area. Maybe post up on ODSC and the Offroad Ontario site if you haven't done so already. I'll keep my ears and eyes open and troll around Kijiji, Auto Trader and Ebay over the next couple of months.

In my world bikes thieves would be summarily executed when caught, kind of like they used to do to horse thieves.

Jason
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 04:05:45 PM by Jason »
2016 300 SE-R
Ontario, Canada

Dr. Porkinhiemer

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2018, 02:35:48 PM »
FYI for anyone who is a bit tech savvy, there is a chinese site called Bangood there you can buy a GSM tracking device, all you need is a cheap cell plan to get the sim card, I have a rechargeable one to use for random short periods and you can also buy hard wired ones that will wait for a phone call if the bike is stolen, then you can track it yourself :) . Call the cops or maybe get some friends to go with you so you don't hurt yourself loading it on the trailer yourself ;)

Dr. P